- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
- NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE PRODUCTS DEVELOPED BY PARENTING AUTISM ARE FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE CLIENT ACCEPTS AND AGREES THAT THE CLIENT IS 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR PROGRESS AND RESULTS FROM PRODUCTS DEVELOPED BY AUTIAM ROUTEMAP MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES VERBALLY OR IN WRITING. THE CLIENT UNDERSTANDS THAT BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF THE PRODUCTS DEVELOPED BY AUTISM ROUTEMAP AND BECAUSE OF INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES, THE RESULTS EXPERIENCED BY EACH CLIENT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY VARY. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT THE CLIENT WILL REACH THEIR GOALS AS A RESULT OF PARTICIPATION IN PRODUCTS DEVELOPED BY AUTISM ROUTEMAP AND INFORMATION IS INTENDED FOR A GENERAL AUDIENCE AND DOES NOT PURPORT TO BE, NOR SHOULD IT BE CONSTRUED AS, SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO ANY INDIVIDUAL. AUTISM ROUTEMAP ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THAT MAY APPEAR IN ANY PROGRAM MATERIALS. THE CLIENT UNDERSTANDS THAT PARTICIPATION IN COACHING OR ONLINE COURSES DOES NOT TAKE THE PLACE OF TREATMENT BY OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS AND THE CLIENT SHOULD CONTINUE TO ACCESS INTERVENTION AND TREATMENT FROM OTHER PRACTITIONERS. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
- The Client is responsible for the completion of all payment plans associated with products they purchase. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid via our Collection Agency. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express as a form of payment. If the Client chooses to pay by monthly installments, he/she authorizes the monthly charge for the product on the Client`s credit card or debit card. We offer a full refund 30 days after the purchase of online courses should the client be dissatisfied with the content. Please note:If you opted for a payment plan, you are required by law to complete your payment plan. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid via our Collection Agency. If the Client is registered with a health insurance provider, the Client should submit claims directly to the provider. Autism Routemap is not responsible for any monies not paid by Health Insurance Providers.The Company is committed to providing all Clients who purchase coaching or online training with a positive experience. By purchasing these products, the Client agrees that the Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement, and limit, suspend, or terminate the Client’s participation in the Program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments if the Client becomes disruptive to the Company or Participants, if the Client fails to follow the guidelines, is difficult to work with, impairs the participation of the other Participants or upon violation of the terms as determined by Company. The Client will still be liable to pay the total contract amount.
- The online community is solely for users aged 16 and over. If you are 15 years of age or younger you must not register for, or participate in, the Community. We reserve the right to close your account immediately if we believe that you are 15 years of age or younger. If we close your account we are not obliged to give you any warning, but we will attempt to notify you afterwards by email. You may open an account again as soon as you are 16 years of age.
Last Updated: April, 2020