Therapist & Coach
Blending the power of therapy and coaching, I empower & equip people to build emotionally healthy lives & relationships through effective communication and well-being strategies
I believe that everyone has the potential for growth given the right conditions. I also believe that investing in communication, relationships and emotional well-being is one of the best decisions one can ever make. These skills are essential for all aspects of life - at work, home, school or play.
I am a registered Speech and Language Therapist with a Master's degree in Human Communication and a career spanning 3 decades.
I empower & equip neurodivergent & neurotypical people to build emotionally healthy lives & relationships though effective communication & well-being strategies.
I work with individuals, couples, employers, parents and educators to build bridges of communication, understanding and skill sets to develop harmonious relationships at home, work, school and higher education.
Here's why you can depend on Linda
- REPUTABLE - Linda is a respected leader in her field and community. She consistently gets 5 star reviews from clients.
- EXPERIENCED - Linda is a highly experienced Therapist having worked for 3 decades in Health and Education contributing to diagnoses and supporting people to build healthy communication, relationships and well-being skills.
- INTEGRITY - Building a reputation of integrity takes years, but it takes only a second to lose. I don’t believe in cutting corners. The foundation of my reputation is my commitment to do the right thing and work for the benefit of my clients at all times.
- RESOURCES - I offer individual therapy as well as group coaching and training programs built on evidence-based principles. I work with clients, parents, partners and colleagues as needed to ensure a wholistic and effective approach.
- CUSTOMISABLE - As a Therapist and Coach, Linda offers the option of therapy or coaching to specifically address your your needs.
Download your FREE Guide now!
Break FREE from the cycle of confusion and defeat!
By Linda Philips
This guidebook is one of Linda's most popular publications available as a free download. Full of information designed to equip and empower you for the next steps after an autism diagnosis.
- discover what autism means for you personally
- gain a clear understanding of autism so you can explain your diagnosis to others
- get clarity on your needs so you know what they are and how to communicate them to others
- identify skill sets you may wish to develop in your personal growth journey
What People Are Saying:
"I made tremendous progress in a very short space of time due to the outstanding nature of the therapy I was receiving.
I enjoyed and looked forward to each and every session and am excited to apply my learning to my future. I would definitely recommend this organisation to anyone who was interested.”
“Sessions with Linda have been a complete game changer for me. I have found her insight to be absolutely brilliant and tremendously helpful for moving me forwards through a very difficult home situation.
I highly recommend her for anyone looking to improve the quality of their relationships."
“My wife and I have found the services of Linda Philips absolutely invaluable. Linda has been a rock of strength at times when we felt close to despair. We cannot recommend her highly enough. Her insight, her experience, her words of wisdom have been inspirational and, ultimately effective. Her services have been truly outstanding and exceptional.”
Catch up with all the latest news and information from Autism Routemap
What all employers need to know about remote working & neurodiversity
It's not what you think! Find out more ...
Building bridges that cross the neurodiverse / neurotypical divide
How to prevent & heal relationship rifts ....