Are you are ready to take action and create the outcomes you want? I offer coaching programs to get you where you want to go faster.
There are 1:1 & group coaching services which are expertly designed to help you transform your communication, relationships and emotional well-being.
Find out more by clicking on the link below.
Are you sick and tired of
Ignoring a problem or moaning about it never makes it go away… it only makes things worse, and ultimately harder to solve. The good news is that you’ve come to the right place to get unstuck!
The difference between staying where you are, and moving forwards is in taking action!
I help frustrated neurodivergent and neurotypical people to build emotionally healthy lives & relationships so you can flourish with greater confidence and freedom.
Book a free call to find out more.
Did you know there is a sequence
Progress doesn’t happen by chance. It happens by choice. When you combine the right information with implementation you get transformation!
In life there will always be ups and downs. But what if you could learn to minimise the down times?
If you are neurodivergent or live with a neurodivergent person, life can be challenging and confusing. I offer insight and training to bring clarity and practical strategies so you can strengthen your well-being and enjoy healthy relationships.
Drawing on decades of experience and evidence-based strategies, I help you to take your life to the next level.
Our transformational coaching curriculum is designed to empower and equip you to build healthy relationships and an emotionally resilient life. We support you in developing and refining the skills you need to succeed. We’ll guide you to confront challenges head-on and develop a plan of action to transform your skills.
Our Coaching Clients Receive:
- Coaching curriculum designed for you
- Regular 1:1 or group coaching sessions
- Specific action-oriented assignments
- Direct email access to your coach
- Confidential advice and accountability
- And much, much more!
What do Leonardo Di Caprio, Hugh Jackman and Serena Williams have in common? They all use coaches! Even at the peak of their careers, great leaders use coaches to help them go further and faster.
If you are ready to take action and create the outcomes you want for yourself, we offer coaching programs to help you achieve your goals. To learn more about how you can benefit from our coaching solutions click here.
Communication, Social Interaction & Emotional Wellbeing Skills
Effective communication and the ability to relate to people is one of the most important facets of life — yet many people think it's a case of being born with these skills and have no idea how to develop them.
In this powerful training, I will show you how to communicate effectively and how to connect with people in a way that builds trust and confidence.
- Emotional Wellbeing: Living with emotions, such as, anxiety or unresolved anger is draining and debilitating. Emotions underpin our interactions with people. Knowing how to manage these feelings is key to moving forwards.
- Communication: Effective communication is not about stringing words together. It's about reading the situation and adapting to the setting and the needs of the other person by drawing on different communication skill-sets.
- People Skills: Happy relationships are food for the soul. Knowing who, where and how to connect with people is key to avoiding social isolation and getting along with people.
Download your FREE Guide now!
Life after an adult autism diagnosis. Breaking FREE from the cycle of confusion and defeat
By Linda Philips
This guidebook is one of Linda's most popular publications available as a free download. Full of information designed to equip and empower you for the next steps after an autism diagnosis.
- discover what autism means for you personally
- gain a clear understanding of autism so you can explain your diagnosis to others
- get clarity on your needs so you know what they are and how to communicate them to others
- identify skill sets to develop in your personal growth journey
What People Are Saying:
"I made tremendous progress in a very short space of time due to the outstanding nature of the therapy I was receiving.
I enjoyed and looked forward to each and every session and am excited to apply my learning to my future. I would definitely recommend this organisation to anyone who was interested.”
“Sessions with Linda have been a complete game changer for me. I have found her insight to be absolutely brilliant and tremendously helpful for moving me forwards through a very difficult home situation.
I highly recommend her for anyone looking to improve the quality of their relationships."
“My wife and I have found the services of Linda Philips absolutely invaluable. Linda has been a rock of strength at times when we felt close to despair. We cannot recommend her highly enough. Her insight, her experience, her words of wisdom have been inspirational and, ultimately effective. Her services have been truly outstanding and exceptional.”
Catch up with all the latest news and information from Autism Routemap
What all employers need to know about remote working & neurodiversity
It's not what you think! Find out more ...
Building bridges that cross the neurodiverse / neurotypical divide
How to prevent & heal relationship rifts ....